Saturday, June 27, 2009

Updates

In order to facilitate a allergen free lifestyle, I bought a food processor... and got a free bread maker.


I got a Cuisinart DLC-2011BCN Prep 11 Plus Food Processor, Brushed Chrome. I went on consumer reports and it had great reviews. I figured it was worth the investment. I love salsa but since I am now allergic to bell peppers, I need to make my own. I also love hummus, pesto, my own home fries etc. It was expensive but I think its worth it.


I went on freecycle dc and posted a wanted add for a bread maker. Thankfully someone felt pity for me and gave me one that was collecting dust. I'm not 100% sure if it works yet but I plugged it in and it turned on. It's a Breadman.


Honestly, I'm super excited about my new appliances.

No comments:

Post a Comment